Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Freeze /Split frames

Doing nothing wrong Rick.

You cannot use both together.

OP could conceivably use two windows.

One skinny window with totals row showing at bottom of first window.

But I would move my totals row up to the top and freeze that along with the
Title rows per your first post.

Gord

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:58:19 -0400, "Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)"
wrote:

Am I doing something wrong? My XL2003 will only freeze or split, but not
both at the same time (the small gray box disappears when I elect to freeze
the rows).

Rick

"Reitanos" wrote in message
The title of your post has the answer to your question:
1) Use Window/Freeze Panes command after selecting cell A3 to get the
3 rows at the top to remain when scrolling
2) Use the Split feature (accessed by the small gray box above the
vertical scroll bar or Windows/Split) to split your total row into a
separate pane that will scroll independently

On Jun 9, 5:08 pm, Thor wrote:
I'm working on a Excel 2003 sheet. I want the three row column titles to
stay
at the top as you scroll down the page AND I want the total row, a couple
of
hundred rows below to always show when scrolling, This means that the
title
rows and total row is always seen when scrolling.
--
Thanks