Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_642_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_642_] is offline

Default Freeze /Split frames

You can not freeze non-contiguous sets of rows. Can you move (or duplicate)
your totals row at the top of the worksheet (maybe set it off from the rest
of the rows with top and bottom borders) so that it and your top 3 rows can
all be frozen together?

Rick

"Thor" wrote in message
I'm working on a Excel 2003 sheet. I want the three row column titles to
stay
at the top as you scroll down the page AND I want the total row, a couple
of
hundred rows below to always show when scrolling, This means that the
title
rows and total row is always seen when scrolling.
--
Thanks