CLR

It sounds like maybe you might be trying to CONCATENATE using + signs
instead of & signs, and if one of the cells were TEXT, you would get the
#VALUE! error............
Try either =A1&B1&C1 or =CONCATENATE(A1,B1,C1)

If nothing works, get back to us with more info about what you tried and
what results you got.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Mig" wrote in message
I'm trying to concatenate numbers across columns into a single cell

without
any spaces between the numbers. Every time I try it I get a warning that a
value in the formula is of the wrong type. I have tried converting the
numbers into text format and still no luck. Help would be greatly

appreciated.