David McRitchie

Hi Mig,
It would faster for us to test if you gave examples of what we
should be testing with.and their formatting.

AND what you did, what you expected.

You might make sure that calculation is turned on and that you
formatting is in effect F2 then enter for each value if it changes
then your formatting was done after entry.
---
HTH,

"Mig" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to concatenate numbers across columns into a single cell without
any spaces between the numbers. Every time I try it I get a warning that a
value in the formula is of the wrong type. I have tried converting the
numbers into text format and still no luck. Help would be greatly appreciated.