Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default want to make a slide show in excel

Sophie,
As Gord Dibbon said, Excel doesn't have any built-in way of creating a slide
show. When I replied to Suleman originally I was just planning on creating
some code that would bring different sheets into view for some specified
period of time. Since he did not respond, that never went any further.

"sophie" wrote:

please can i make a slide show?

"Suleman" wrote:

The link will setup your newsreader with the Microsoft Newsgroups for the
Excel
group.

I have no idea how to setup a slide show in Excel, but the folks in the Excel
group can help.

Or try he
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Suleman" wrote in message
marry what is that news link how i used it
please help me

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Suleman" wrote in message
Helo everyone
I Want To Make a Slide Show In Excel Like Powerpoint