68magnolia71

Thank you Dave.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have the formula put in the right place by
a friend. I just don't know how to it. No experience. Too late now it's 9:27
PM in France. Pacific time ? only 11:27?

magnolia 71

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Option Explicit
sub DoAll()
dim myCell as range
for each mycell in selection.cells
mycell.select
call AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight
next mycell
end sub

Might work for you.

Select the range to fix first, then run the DoAll code.

68magnolia71 wrote:

Bernie, sent me a macro (Jim macro) that automatically sets the row height
based on text length, given the column width. The works well. Unfortunately I
have to select the merged cells one by one and run the macro. It takes a long
time as I have about 20 groups of 3 rows with 4 murged cells in each row.
If I select more than one cell the macro doesn't work. So the question is
how to tell the macro to select all the murged cells and have the height set.
I can easely select all the rows with murged cells with a macro but how
connect with Jim's VBA macro?

--

Dave Peterson