Fredrik Wahlgren

"Stringy" wrote in message
I received lots of mailing lists that are saved as a Word .doc, and are
formatted as mailing labels. But I need them in either a .csv or .xls
format. The problem is that when attempting to save the .doc it maintains
the address information in a block and doesn't it place all the address
information in one line and then all the information for the next on it's

own
line. I know that there is a simple way to go from a spreadsheet into a
mailing label .doc, but what about the opposite? I've tried using macros,
but the line count isn't always the same for each address. Any

suggestions,
etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Can you open the csv file in notepad and paste a releavant portion of it?

/Fredrik