Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can I update multiple excel charts at the same time?

The charts are presumably based on data in one or more worksheets, so to
update your charts you need to update the worksheets which include the data.
I'm sorry if you find that the answer is as unclear as the question was.
--
David Biddulph

"emsy85" wrote in message
Hi. I have about a zillion charts to update on a daily basis in the same
worksheet. I wondered if there was a way to update all the charts at once?
Thanks