Fredrik Wahlgren

"dandigger" wrote in message
I've tried searching, I've used contextures.com but couldn't find the

right
help.
I have an extremely large table: A2:C49918
Column A = Zip Codes Column B = State Column C = County
What I want is the state and county to pull when someone enters a zip in
field G6 of a different sheet. my formula for state is as follows:
=vlookup(G6,'Zip Code Lookup'!$A$2:$C$49918,2) and I am getting the
infamous #NA as a returned result after I enter a valid value into G6. any
suggestions. once I get this formula to work, I can use it to pull the

county
as well.
and yes, I have formatted the values to 'Numbers' rather than 'Text'
Thanks in advance

If G6 is in a different sheet, you need something like this
=vlookup(SheetInQuestion!G6,'Zip Code Lookup'!$A$2:$C$49918,2)

/Fredrik