Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Ivan Ivan is offline

Default Can't activate an add-ins

I am using Excel 2007 and from Microsoft web page I have downloaded and
installed the file SQLServer2005_DMAddin.msi.

In my excel file I can now see under Excel Option - Add.Ins four new
appearances of add-ins:

- Microsoft.SqlServer.Datamining.Office.Excel.Client Connect,
- Microsoft.SqlServer.Datamining.Office.Excel.Connec t,
- SqlServer.DMClientXLAddIn,
- SqlServer.DMXLAddIn.

All these add-ins have the same Location property
(C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll) and the first two are defined as Excel
Add-in, the second two are defind as COM Add-in.

The problem is but that these add-ins are in the Inactive Application
Add-ins section and I can't change to put them in the Active Application
Add-ins!? I have tried with checking them after choosing Manage and Go, but
nothing happened and I remained without any message too.

What can I do in such situation? What can I do to get this Microsoft add-ins
active?

Ivan