Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Round function

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html

for some suggestions. In general you'll need to somehow convey what the
total should be to the summary sheet, and the exact method will depend
on how that information is stored/generated.

In article ,
plantslayer wrote:

I have two Excel worksheets. One is the summary document, the other is the
cash flow. The cash flow is out by $0.02, because of who excel rounds up or
down. When I do individual rounds it is out. Can you assist with how to get
the two sheets to correspond. I was not able to round the total amount from
the cash flow, if this works please provide formula.