reegan96

Default PLEASE HELP......COPY DATA FROM ONE WORKSHEET TO ANOTHER

I have left a few posts with respect to this, but have been unable to receive
any help that I understand....I'm a REAL newbie.

I am trying to set up a worksheet that will automatically transfer
a row of data (formatted for text, date and numberical data) to another
worksheets within the same workbook based on a keyword contained within that
row. There will be more than 1 row with the same keyword, and I would like
EACH row containing the keyword to copy into a separate row in the 2nd
worksheet. Is this possible? And does it make sense????

ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!