Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Protecting Headers and Footers!!

I don't think you can protect this.

If it's really important, you could put code into the workbook_Beforeprint event
that makes sure the headers/footers are what you want.

But that would fail if the user disabled macros or even disabled events.

Raja wrote:

When I protect the worksheet it does protect most of the formatting and
inserting and deleting rows and columns.

I want to protect my workseet in such a way that user cannot go to View
Headers / Footers or File Page set up and change the Headers and Footers!!

Is it possible? how do I do this setting?

--

Dave Peterson