weclean

Fredrik,
Actuall I'm exporting standard P&L and B/S from Quickbooks to Excel so the
format is ok. My issue is to update excel when the data changes from such
activity as an adjusting journal entry I think ther's a "hyperlink" command
that needs to be used at some point.
If you know the answer please help.

"Fredrik Wahlgren" wrote:

"weclean" wrote in message
I ned to import financial statements from Quickbooks. Because acxcount
balances may change as a result of journal entries I need ti create a link

so
that the change is effected in Excel too. How do I do it?

Excel can open files in many different formats like txt, csv, xml. You need
to figure out what formats you can get when pulling data from QB.

/Fredrik