Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Can I copy conditional formatting?

That would depend upon what your CF conditions are.

Are you using "Cell Value is:" or "Formula is:"?

Do the CF's point to entire columns or ranges?

The Format PaintBrush will do a lot for you, again depending upon conditions.

Can you post a few examples?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:19:12 -0400, "Laurel" wrote:

I have conditional formatting on some columns in my spreadsheet. I would
like to put that same formatting on some rows. Is there a way to copy
conditional formatting, or do I just have to enter it all over again?