Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Chart w/Secondary Axis

Don't use the built in types with two axes. Put all your data into the chart
using a single chart type. Then if you want to use a different type for some
series , select each series, then use Chart menu Chart Type to change it.
Then double click on a series, and change the axis selected on the Axis tab.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jazyfish" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a chart that shows dollar values on one side and % on
the other. There are a total of 5 data series that need to show on the
secondary axis, ranging from -3% to 45%. I can not get all of the data
series
to show up on the chart. I've been able to get 2 of the 5 to show up by
just
right clicking around the chart. I've changed the range of values on the
secondary axis to show -5% to 50% and they still don't show up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!