Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jazyfish Jazyfish is offline

Default Chart w/Secondary Axis

I'm trying to create a chart that shows dollar values on one side and % on
the other. There are a total of 5 data series that need to show on the
secondary axis, ranging from -3% to 45%. I can not get all of the data series
to show up on the chart. I've been able to get 2 of the 5 to show up by just
right clicking around the chart. I've changed the range of values on the
secondary axis to show -5% to 50% and they still don't show up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!