Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU TUNGANA KURMA RAJU is offline

Default sum a column range basing on financial year.

I have a dates in ascending in Col-a, and income amount in col-b.
I need a function that gives me --sum of income earned in this financial
year as on today.(assuming financial year 1st april to 31st march).No where
the financial year is entered in w/sheet.basing on today's date the fuction
should calcualte financial year,and other results.
second part of question is -what will the function for last year,basing on
today'date.