Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Conditional Format (Todays Date)

I got it to work, I copy and pasted it onto a new worksheet and it worked.
Weird!

"Kevin" wrote:

In column A, starting in row 5 I have dates, May 15, 2008 through to Sept 15,
2008. I am using a Conditional Format to highlight todays date

=$A5=TODAY().

It is working great on one worksheet. I have made a another similar sheet,
and am trying to do the same thing. The dates on the second sheet start in
A3. I am using the same conditional format, but changing it to A3.

=$A3=TODAY()

The first one works fine, but the second one highlights the last cell, A110
Sept 15, 2008. Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

Thanks

Kevin