Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Scarlett Scarlett is offline

Default How do you build a chart with two differant number formats?

Help!!! I am a chart virgin!! I cant seem to figure out how to get 2 sets of
data that have differant measurement units on one chart. I have to create a
chart that has whole numbers for call volume and percentages for service
level. I want both of these on a bar graph. I have tried using the help
screens that tell me to click on the second series and go to format/Data
series. I have tried this however Data series is not an option showing under
format. I only get the option for Selected data Labels and Sheet. I am using
microsoft excel 2003. Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you can
help, you are awesome!!! I have been working on this for hours!!!