Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Surffreak Surffreak is offline

Default Excel 7, paste linked to word becomes black when word pdf'd

Hello, i have a big problem with Excel 7. When I paste link to word (7 or
2003) and select manual link. The word document will not pdf correctly. The
linked tables are replaced with black boxes in the pdf. When I perform the
same operation in office 2003, no problem. Also, if I link a table from
excel 2003 to word 7, no problem, it will pdf fine. So there is definately a
problem with Excel 7. Anyone know what is going on? I have also installed
both software on a new vista laptop with the same problem. If I can't get
this to work, I need to go back to office 2003.....