Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default How to refresh a Scenario PivotTable Report?

Did you get error messages?

What does the code look like, and what part of the code isn't working as
you expect?

Gerry wrote:
Thanks again.

I have also tried creating macro command that would build a new scenario
pivot report. I have recorded macro command by manually creating and
formating the Scenario Pivot Table Report. In result, the macro command
managed to hide fields i did not need, but it failed to assign new data to
pivot fields (for example, to move certain data from the column field to the
row field).

How could I fix this? If that is possible, it could be the solution for the
problem.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You could also look at the Scenario Alternative sample file he

Under Scenarios, look for 'SC0002 - Alternative to Scenario'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures