Mike Busch

Default Sort by only one appearence

Is there a way to sort a row in Excel to sort a number of cells that have
multiple entries and view a list of just one occurrence of each different
types in the row. OK if I have a row with 200 cells with 30 different types
of the subject. I would like to sort to produce a list of just one each of
the 30 different types of data. If I have coins and have ten nickels, 25
quarters, and 50 dimes. I would like to make a list that just has nickel then
dime then quarter because there are three different types in the row. . Thank
you in advance.