pmaston

Many thanks Harald.......I tell you what my problem is, I have 2 or 3 Excel
files on my pocket pc, that are in native excel document form. I keep
forgetting which file I wrote my last information to. SO I thought if there
was a brilliant person that could write a program, which I would buy, that
would allow me to see the difference, maybe highlighted, between the 2
sheets............I downloaded the item you mentioned, but can not see
anything. I changed my security macro level, to allow the enabling of
macro's and still can't see anything when I ex ecute the file. Any
additional help would be very much appreciated again. I appreciate you a lot
Harald..............Peter

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
Hi

Now imagine how totally different two excel files can possibly be. The
report would say ... ?
But if you have two pretty similar sheets, try Myrna Larson and Bill
Manville's "Compare", downloadable from
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"PeterM" skrev i melding
I like to be able to compare 2 excel files to see how different they

are.Is
there such a thing?