Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ellen G Ellen G is offline

Default Average same cell in multiple sheets

Actually, I lied -- this won't work. A bit hard to explain why, but I can't
create individual cells for each month. So, I'm still looking forward a
formulat that would work.

Thoughts from anyone?

Thanks much.

Ellen

"Ellen G" wrote:

That would certainly work, however I'd love to know if there is a way to do a
simple formula so I don't have to store in the information twice (once in the
individual cells and once on another sheet).

Thanks for your help.

Ellen

"Ellen G" wrote:

Hi there --

I have a workbook with a tab for each month (i.e. Jan, Feb, Mar...Dec).

I need to AVERAGE CT19 in each. And, I don't want to include any that are 0.
So, I've tried the following, but it doesn't work. (I have tried this both as
an array and not an array.)

=AVERAGE(IF(Jan:Dec!$CT19<0,Jan:Dec!$CT19)

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much.

Ellen