Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben Ben is offline

Default Remove row & column headers

Thanks Bob I found it.

Cheers

"Bob I" wrote:

Click Tools, then Options.

Ben wrote:

Thanks Rick, I've tried what you said but when looking for the "rows &
column's" header I couldn't find it!!! I also tried to look in the
"customise" section and the command wasn't there either! Do I have to upgrade
my 2003 version of excel?

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Select Tools/Options from Excel's menu bar, click the View tab and uncheck
the "Row & column headers" box in the "Windows options" panel; then click
OK.

Rick

"Ben" wrote in message

How do you remove the column and row titles? I'm wanting to create a form
and
not show the row numbers or column letters....can anyone help please.

Thanks