Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ali Cat86[_2_] Ali Cat86[_2_] is offline

Default Linking Cells, What Formula do I use?

That was close to what I was looking for. However I have 33 items, 31 can
have the same drop down list but the other two cannot. Also, from the drop
down list of choices, I want to be able to have them click on one and another
list be populated. I have everything imputted, I just don't know what formula
is the right one to use.

"John Bundy" wrote:

Check this link, it should answer everything for you
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?p=126
--
-John
is helpful.

"Ali Cat86" wrote:

Alright, I am trying to word this the best way possible so please bare with
me. I have a drop list that I have 33 options on. I want to know if there is
a way that if someone choses an option if it could populate another drop down
list by me imputting a formula. I have already used the IF function for
linking two colums and I don't know if I am just doing it wrong this time or
what. I know if I search long and hard I can find the answer, but I thought
asking couldn't hurt!