Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gerry Gerry is offline

Default How to refresh a Scenario PivotTable Report?

I forgot to mention - I am using MS Excel 2003

"Gerry" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to solve the following issue:

My excel workbook includes two kind of input values:

1) Assumptions (I am using a Scenario PivotTable Report to track the effect
of different assumption sets on the "result cell");
2) Background data (Its values also affect the "result cell" and they are
changing time to time. I can not create scenarios for every background data
cell, as there are too many of them).

Every time background data change (quite often), I must rebuild Scenario
PivotTable Report, as it does not take into account the updated values.

Is there any quick way to refresh a Scenario PivotTable Report?

Thanks in advance,

Gerry