º¼ÖÝÈË

MONTH(A1)+DAY(A1)/DAY(EOMONTH(A1,0))
"elz64" дÈëÓʼþ
* it's APRIL - month is 4 but we had 4-1 monthes since Year begun. So.. 3

* want to have the the fraction of the current month : last day 30, first

1,
number of day in this month 30-1 +1, gives 30.

* imagine we are the 6 of Apr. this gives 6/30=0.2
so month since Jan 1 is 3.2

HOW to automatize this day by day. I mean if I came back on the worksheet
in 2 weeks or 3 monthes I want the logics to know this at any time for any
date. This suppose to be able to determine the current month, then process
it's number of days, the the fraction, only knowing TODAY ( )

thank you