Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How to fill the area between two lines in excel graph?

The stacked area chart is used for the fill. For the three lines, add three
series of type Line. (Add them however they get added, which would be as
additional area series, then select each and use Chart menu Chart Type to
convert to Line.)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"dypw2007" wrote in message
I'm trying to fill the area between 2 line graphs in excel. I need to
present the two lines in different colors, plus i need to add another line
in
between the two lines. I tried using the "area" option in excel and while
it
shaded the area between the line graphs, it did not allow me to add the
extra
line in between.