Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Question

This works

=ISERROR(R23)

Now I just need to add in R23<=14 somehow.

Regards,

"T. Valko" wrote:

=AND(R23<=14).....Green
=AND(R2330).....Red

You don't need the AND function in those.

R23=14
R2330

Will do.

For your problem with #REF! change:

=AND(R23<=14)

=OR(ISERROR(R23),R23<=14)

That will apply to *all* errors, not just #REF!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Ken" wrote in message
I'm using 3 conditions for cell J7 which are as follows:

=AND(R23<=14) Green
=AND(R2314,R23<=30) Yellow
=AND(R2330) Red

This works fine if there are no errors in cell R23. If there is an error
in
cell R23 the cell turns red. (Error being #REF!)

My question is this ...

Is there a way to turn cell J7 green if cell R23 displays #REF! ?

There are times when cell R23 displays #REF! due to the fact that the
pivot
didn't have data to return. The formula I have in cell R23 is as follows:

=IF(ISERROR(GETPIVOTDATA("Max Open Age",'Pivot1(Total
Ticket)'!$A$3,"REGION_ROLLUP","CALA")),"0.0",GETPI VOTDATA("Max Open
Age",'Pivot1(Total Ticket)'!$A$3,"REGION_ROLLUP","CALA"))

Using the above error formula does populate cell R23 with 0.0 but I can't
get the conditional formatting in J7 to recognize it.

Can anyone help?