Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with Conditional Formatting and Greater than or equal too

When you say exactly 1, do you mean exactly 0.1?
Secondly, are you sure that the number is indeed exactly that? How many
decimal places are you displaying?
If you've got a rounding inaccuracy, you may want to use the ROUND function.
--
David Biddulph

"Amanda" wrote in message
I am comparing 2 percentages.....B5 & B6. In Cell C6, I have calculated
the
difference. Based on that number, I want B6 color coded.

I am using conditional formatting. If greater than or equal to .01,
green.
If less than -.01 red....all other yellow. My problem is that if the
difference is exactly one, it is not changing it to green. Am I missing
something? I have greater than or equal to in the conditional formula.

As always thanks.