Biff

Hi!

Is each instance of "overdue" associated with a different
value? For example, an account number or a name?

Here's a basic formula that will do what you want.

Assume sheet1 A1:A20 contains either "overdue" or is blank.
B1:B20 is the data you want to extract if the
corresponding cell in column A contains "overdue".

In sheet2 A1 enter this formula with the key combo of
CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER:

=INDEX(Sheet1!B$1:B$20,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!
A$1:A$20="overdue",ROW($1:$20)),ROW(1:1)))

Copy down until you get #NUM! errors meaning the data has
been exhausted.

If "overdue" is associated with a specific value (account
number, name, date) then you'll have to post back with
that info for a more specific solution.

Biff