Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sal Sal is offline

Default Return the filtered value into a specific cell

Excellent! It works! Now I need to figure out how to modify the function so
when the spreadsheet is not filtered for any specific value to return a
blank, or only return a filtered value as long as all of the values in that
column are the same. If I can't figure it out, then you'll be hearing from me
again. THANK YOU!

"Sal" wrote:

I haven't figured out how to return the filtered value into a specific cell.
I have a large spreadsheet where I filter 3 specific columns and I need those
3 specific filtered values (which are text) to be display in a different area
of the same spreadsheet in a specific cell. It think it may be similar to
the subtotal function which only adds the filtered values =subtotal(9,Range)
but I've been searching only with no success yet. Thanks.