KymY

Default How do I report a Date Format bug in Excel 2003 to Microsoft ?

I've imported some MYOB general ledger reports into Excel, but have found
that Excel 2003 reads dates in the first 12 days of the month as MM/DD/YYYY
(USA format) when they are actually DD/MM/YYYY (i.e. European / Austalian /
NZ format), even though i have correctly set my Windows Regional settings to
Australia (i.e. DD/MM/YYYY).

Am really sick of having to scan sometimes 200 lines to fix these dates -
very annoying.

Excel 2000 doesn't make this boo-boo !

Is anyone at MS working on this URGENT problem ???

Have also reported this issue to MYOB Support in Melbourne.

Kym Yeoward
Alice Springs NT