Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
glarosa glarosa is offline

Default Converting comments to data

Thanks for your help Tim, but although I could open the spreadsheet, it would
not activate the macro because of the security level. Hence I could not gte
the thing to work.
--
Cheers

GLR

"Tim" wrote:

Here is a very nice sample workbook:
http://www.contextures.on.ca/CommentsNumberPrint.zip

Tim

"glarosa" wrote:

Hi There,

I have a basic spreadsheet set up and in one particular column, each cell
has a comment attached. Is there some way that I create a new column and copy
each of those comments into the cells so that they become part of the data in
the spreadsheet? I don't want to cut and paste each individually as there are
hundreds of cells but do them on one go. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Cheers

GLR