Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric P. Eric P. is offline

Default Printing on large paper

hmf wrote:
I am working on a very wide spreadsheet, even shrinking to 50% it is 30
inches wide and I have to paste the pages together. I want to take the file
to a Printing co. to have them print directly onto large paper, say 8.5 x 30.
How can I set the page set up or paper size for this? Do I have to download
the driver for their plotter to my hard drive in order to do this? I don't
really want the Printers to have to fiddle with the file.

Last year I made a large family tree in Exel 97
I shrunk to 75% but even then needed twelve A4 sheets.
Two rows of each six horizontal pages that I glued together.

At the printshop they have a scanner that scans even much larger sheets.
After scanning the sheet you just tell them how many copies are needed,
what exact size of paper, folded or not etc.