Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kimber Kimber is offline

Default What formulas to use for logic in excel

I have two excel files.
One file has vendor number and vendor name.
The second file has vendor number and payment information based on vendor
number.
I want to use the two files to say if vendor number on my paid filr (second)
is showing up then match it to the vendor number on my (first) file and
popuate the name of the company for me on my (second) file.

This will allow me to see what companies have paid.

I am wondering what is the best formula for this logic?