Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hollies hollies is offline

Default What formula to use?

Thanks Niek for your very swift answer.

Unfortunately I am quite uncertain about formulae and although I have looked
at this page, I am still baffled.

I have put the formulae =SUMPRODUCT(--(ColorIndex(A1:A100)=3)) into a cell
but I just get the #NAME? error.

I presume I am doing something wrong but not sure what.

Sorry if I am being a little dim!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Look he

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html