Gord Dibben

Tracy

Have a look here at MS Template Gallery for Excel Calendars.

One sheet or multi-sheet.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:43:01 -0700, "Tracy"
wrote:

I will try to keep it brief, that's hard for a woman you know LOL!!

Any who, I am setting up a monthly calendar with kids that are in class or
not in present or absent then totaling those numbers with percentage of time
in class for the month!!! With the kids names and then 1-31 for the days in
the month but there has to be a cooler way to do it????

Is there a way to import a calendar for each month so I don't have to set it
up manually which you know what that means alot of typing ;o)??????

Thanks
Tracy