Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Toggle show / hide group outline symbols with shortcut

SORRY !

Those shortcuts were to create groups or dissolve groups.

The hide and display shortcut is:

<Ctrl <8
Where the "8" is *only* using the key under the function keys, *not* the key
in the Num keypad.
--
HTH,

RD

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
Select rows or columns, then:

<Shift <Alt <RightArrow
to display symbols.

<Shift <Alt <LeftArrow
to hide symbols.
--
HTH,

RD

-

-
"Ted M H" wrote in message
Excel 2007. I know you can turn the symbols on and off using Excel

Options /
Advanced, but I could swear I have seen somewhere a shortcut key

combination
to do this much more quickly. I've scoured local help and come up

short.
Also can't find any reference to shortcut keys here on the forum.

Anyone
know of such a shortcut, or did I just dream this up?