Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lauren273 Lauren273 is offline

Default Problem with Regression function in 2007, Analysis Tool Pak

Hi. I need to perform the regression function for a class project...we are
building asset portfolios. I watched my professor do it in class, and it
seemed so easy.
I downloaded the add-in, "Analysis Tool Pak." From there, I do the
regression:

Y Values: individual stock returns-RFR (200 values).
X Values: S&P returns-RFR (200 values).

95% Confidence Intervals

I click residuals, plots, and line fit plots. After I click "OK" Excel says
that it stopped working, then it restarts, and it provides the data on a
seperate sheet, however, there is only one empty chart provided. I am
supposed to get TWO scatter-plot charts.

Do I need to add in more features? What is wrong here?