Kevin

Default Conditional format

I am making a training schedule, and I need a bit of help.
In each workbook, I have 12 sheets 1 for each month.
Lets say Joe is up for retraining on March 1. In cell C46 of every month I
have his due date of March 31. The way I have it working right now is if 30
days prior and the training is still not done, the cell with the training
date in it (C46) turns yellow. If it expires it goes red. What I would like
it to do, is if 30 days prior the training is not done I would like it to
turn Cells A1-A30 B1-B30 C1-C30 yellow. If it expires I would like the same
cells to turn red. Is this possible.

Thanks
Kevin