Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sidney Bruce Sidney Bruce is offline

Default #DIV errors

Someone please help ! Have looked everywhere.

I have created a worksheet where the user enters an item and a price and the
worksheet calcs the unit price. Like this:

A B C D
Item Price Units Price per Unit
Cheese $ 10.00 2 =b1/c1 so $
5.00 is answered

That's fine as long as there is any entry, with no entry say onthe 2nd line
it looks like this

A B C D
Item Price Units Price per Unit
Cheese $ 10.00 2 =b1/c1 so $
5.00 is answered
blank blank blank # DIV/0#

It is this error (#DIV/0!) thats my issue. The answer (when an entry is
made) the $ 5.00 is posted into aother worksheet...but the #DIV errors are
causing subsequent #DIV errors when I try to say...add the colum or do
anything else with that group of data.

I need the user to be able to enter multiple data, but I need to be able to
make the calcs without comming up with the #DIV when the user leaves the line
blank.

Please Help!