Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW[_2_] MartinW[_2_] is offline

Default reading email

Hi,

I didn't know you could have Office without Excel??
Anyway, you can do a google search for Excel Viewer,
which will allow you to view the file and print it.

You can also go to openoffice.org and download a free
program that will not only let you view the file but will give
you some editing capabilities as well.

Although the first thing I would do is look closer at your
program files, if you have Office installed Excel should be
in there somewhere.

HTH
Martin

"geedubb" wrote in message
I need to read a email but I dont have excel. Ive got win XP home edtn,
with
ms office and word but no excel. Is there any way that I can read the
email
without having to buy excel as I cant afford it.
Cheers