Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
wilchong via OfficeKB.com wilchong via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Conversion to value between 1 to 10 only!

Hello Brad,

Many thank for your suggestion, the Excel formula is working very well and
efficient! I have another related question, instead of only extract the 9
from 29, 8 from 38, How to revise your suggested formula in order to achieve
20 from 29, 30 from 38? This existing question is just opposite of my
original question.

Many thanks,
Wilchong

Brad wrote:
=MOD(A8-1,10)+1

I have a problem for an excel formula. In my example, there is one value in
cell D1: 15, and I want an excel formula which can convert it to 5. The

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
Many thanks,
Wilchong