Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
duketter duketter is offline

Default Possible to create a customize Pivot Table Template?

MS Excel 2003 - Is it possible to create a customized privot table to use on
a different set of Excel workbooks? I created a pivot table in one workbook
but I need to use the exact same table layout (headers, sums, etc.) in about
10 other Excel workbooks. Is there a way to copy this so I don't have to
keep re-creating the pivot table. Each of my other workbooks contain the
exact same formatting and headers as my first one. They are all exactly the
same format, only the data is different.
Thanks!