Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Selecting sheet with VB

Hi,

Then you don't have a Sheet60 or you don't have a sheet that matches what
you have typed in D2 of Sheet60. Check for spelling and spaces.

Mike

"RobN" wrote:

Mike,

Now says Subscript out of range.

Rob

"Mike H" wrote in message
Try,

Dim ss As String
ss = Sheets("Sheet60").Range("d2").Value
Sheets(ss).Select

Mike

"RobN" wrote:

(I posted this in the office.misc newsgroup by mistake)

I've used the following to try and have VB select a sheet dependant on
the
value in d2.
Dim ss As Variant
Set ss = Sheet60.Range("d2")

How do I apply that now to select that sheet? I thought something like
sheet(ss).select would do it, but it doesn't work

Sheets(ss).select does work, but doesn't go to the correct sheet number,
whereas Sheet(ss) brings up a "Sub or Function not defined" error.

Rob