Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Harvey[_2_] Harvey[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2002 copy multiple rows to another worksheet

There lies the problem the criteria. I am selecting fields that match
another database that is not entered into excel I am selecting fields
manualy and I do not want to have do the same to extract the fields
individually to a second worksheet. I want to select the fields as a group
and copy and paste them to a second worksheet.
Harvey

"Max" wrote in message
If you have a common criteria in your selection, there's probably a way to
extract these lines dynamically in that other sheet.

If so, you could try describing your db sheet set-up (the sheetname,
what's the key col(s), in which row does data start, the expected extent
of the data, etc) and importantly, your criteria to select/flag the data
rows based on the key col(s).
--
Max
Singapore
"Harvey" wrote in message
I have a database with 2000 rows of data, I want to copy and paste 25 non
contiguous rows to another worksheet. I select the rows I want and when I
press copy I get an error message that you connot copy multiple rows. Is
there a work around method I can use so I do not have to copy each row
separately.

Harvey