Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default "compile error in hidden module": DISTMOD -- ideas to fix it??

You sure that wasn't DistMon?

Take a look he

OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start
Word or Excel

It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit.

Clare wrote:

I get this error message now (appear out of nowhere recently) when I open a
blank Excel project. I have no idea how the error occured, and have no idea
how to fix it; or whether it's just an annoyance, or is affecting the
functionality of all my Excel projects and files.

Any guidance on cause, and how to fix, or even if it's important to fix,
would be very helpful.

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson